The Weekly $5,000 PTS Freeroll at Bovada
When you get sit n go grinding at Bovada Poker, you will accumulate plenty of Bovada Poker points. You’ll be surprised at how they mount up, and every good sit n go player knows that these poker points are a valuable commodity. You can of course exchange them for cash, however a better option for those players who know that they can beat the softer competition, is to enter and play in the Bovada $5,000 PTS Weekly Freeroll Tournament. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to really make the most of your points, even by finishing in a money seat you will guarantee a good return on your points. Remember that this is a weekly tournament and it's a guaranteed $5K, that’s $20,000 per month to be won from using your Bovada poker points. The tournament alters each week, and one week you’ll find that it’s a turbo tournament that takes place on Thursdays at 9.20pm ET, and the next it will be a regular tournament on the Saturday at 2.20pm ET.
How to Qualify and Get in on the ActionThere are plenty of options when it comes to taking your seat at the Bovada Weekly $5,000 PTS tourney. You may buy in directly at a cost of 1,000 points, or for just 25 Bovada poker points you can take your seat in a qualifier, here are the details in a nutshell when it comes to using your points and getting involved...
- $5,000 PTS Freeroll Qualifier - Daily 5.10pm ET - 200 Points Buy In - Top 15 players go to the $5K Tourney.
- $5,000 PTS Freeroll Qualifier (Turbo) - Daily 11.10pm ET - 25 Points Buy In - Top 15 players go to the $5K Tourney.
- $5,000 PTS Weekly Freeroll - 1000 Points - Top 20% of field share the $5,000 prize pool.
- $5,000 PTS Weekly Freeroll (Turbo) - 1000 Points - Top 20% of field share the $5,000 prize pool.
- The Beast Now a Weekly Free Event at Americas Cardroom February 8, 2021
- The Turbo 10 at Americas Cardroom February 8, 2021
- The Return of the Carbon Poker Chip King January 15, 2021
- The Americas Cardroom Depositors Freeroll October 15, 2020
- Americas Cardroom $1 Million Guaranteed Tournament October 30, 2019
- Guaranteed Tournaments at Americas Cardroom July 26, 2019