The BetOnline Extreme Winter Sit n Go Carnival

BetOnline Poker have come up with a fantastic promotion that rewards players twice when they participate in the BetOnline Extreme Winter Sit N Go Carnival. This is a great sit n go promotion and one that all sit n go players should get involved in, it allows you to play your usual sit n go game, grind and earn at the tables and gives you the chance of a cherry on top of your earnings. There's a huge prize pool of $50,000 up for grabs and as mentioned, players will get 2 shots at the cash. The difference with this great promotion is that the prizes are given away as a set amount of the prize pool and not as a percentage, giving US poker players something to smile about as the nights draw in.

The Extreme Winter Carnival kicks off on December 1st and runs all the way through until the last day of the year, and to begin with you will need to download the BetOnline Poker software and get your account opened. Then head to the sit n go tables and play your game at the qualifier tables between those dates. For every single sit n go that you play in you will receive points towards the leaderboard and the better you do in the tourney the more points you will earn. It's pretty simple...beat the competition, earn points, climb the cash ladder.

The first payout date is the 16th December and that's when 25% of the total prize pool will be handed out. On December 17th, the leaderboard challenge resumes and you will have another shot at the cash with the remaining 75% being dished out at the end of the month. New players are of course welcome to the huge 200% welcome bonus and all other promotions on offer at this great US friendly online poker room. It's a month long big promotion and one that all sit n go players should get involved in and let's remember that the action at the lower stakes is pretty soft at BetOnline meaning that there are great winning opportunities for players who can handle themselves at the tables.